Professional logo design for any type of company or brand. More than just logo designers, Helixgram is a full-service brand agency, specialising in all things branding.PRICING PLANS contact us
Logo & Branding Design Agency
Our talented graphic designers will help you to design lasting impressions amongst your customers through custom Logo Design.
You are the focus
Our logo design is aimed to represent your business & inspire your customers.
No hidden cost
The price we quote for our logo design packages is the price you’re going to pay.
We create practical, attractive & luxurious logos that will stand the test of time.
Your new logo
We create it, you own it. Once your logo is completed we’ll hand over all files to you.
Our Logo Design Pricing Plan
See what logo design packages we have
Standard Logo Design
Suitable for small shops, local brand or shop.
$99 / 2,000,000 VNĐStart now
- 2 logo demos.
- Unlimited revisions/edit on your chosen demo.
- Logo color system.
- Original design files: AI, EPS, PDF, PNG.
- Image versions to use on: Social profile, fanpage, transparent logo, website.
Business Card Design.
Professional Logo Design
For Personal brand, Start-ups, Organization, SME.
$299 / 6,900,000 VNĐStart now
- 4 logo demos.
- Unlimited revisions/edit on your chosen demo.
- Logo color system.
- Original design files: AI, EPS, PDF, PNG.
- Versions to use on: Social profile, fanpage, transparent logo, website.
- Business Card Design.
Full Branding Design
A full corporate identity package for businesses.
$490 / 11,900,000 VNĐStart now
- Standard Logo Design Package.
- Landing Page Design: Based on our Landing page design package.
- Standard Corporate Identity Package (CIP).
- Including: Business Card, Letterhead, Envelope, Email Signature, Notebook Cover, Paper Bag, Presentation Folder, Employee Card, Polo Shirt.
Premium Branding Design
An ultimate branding package for your business.
$1490 / 32,000,000 VNĐStart now
- Professional Logo Design Package.
- Corporate Website: as in our Affordable Web Design Package.
- Premium Corporate Identity Package (CIP).
- Including: Business Card, Letterhead, Envelope, Email Signature, Notebook Cover, Paper Bag, Paper Packaging Box, Presentation Folder, Employee Card, Polo Shirt, Social Media Cover, Backdrop, and Company Profile (12 pages maximum).
Demo: depending on the package you choose, we’ll provide several logo demos. You’ll need to choose one demo among them to continue with the revisions.
Logo color system: HEX, RGB, CMYK
Unlimited revisions/edit on your chosen demo: We provide unlimited revisions on your demo until you’re satisfied. The revision needs to follow your detailed suggestions and maintain the demo’s spirit, overall form and idea. Please complete revising process within 14 days (Helixgram reserves the right to stop our revision & design work on your product after this time and original design files will not be handed over to the client).
Our Recent Works
Apart from logo design, we also provide elegant web design & packaging as well as brand identity design.
How It Works?
Our logo design step-by-step process
1st Step: Request A Logo Design Quote
This can be done by submitting the form located on the end of this page, or contact us.
2nd Step: Logo Design Proposal
Within 1 business day, you will receive a Logo Design proposal for your brand and what’s included in the design package.
3rd Step: Payment
In order to get started on your Logo Design work, we require your payment at the beginning.
Final Step: Revision & final logo version
Based on your feedback, revisions to the favourite logo choice will be made and the final recommendation is presented to you in its complete form.
Logo is the key
When you are considering all the factors that go into building a business, creating a beautiful and professional logo design can be considered the most important factor. Owning a professional and beautiful logo that can convey the message to customers is a great success for businesses. From there, businesses can promote their products more widely, help increase sales and earn more profits.
The logo is the representative image of the business, the message that the business wants to send to customers and consumers. A well-designed logo will attract a lot of attention to the interested community. A good first impression is a great way to give potential customers a reason to learn more about your business and products.
Creating elegant logo designs together
Logo attracts attention, creates a strong first impression, and contributes an important part to the business’s brand identity.
Make your own logo
Let’s start talking about your project or idea and find out how Helixgram can help your business grow.
What else can we do?
Integrate with your logo design with . . .
Ask Our Professional Logo Design Experts in Saigon: FAQ’s
Find answers from the Best Logo & Branding Design Agency in Saigon
Frequently Asked Questions about our Logo Design Services
How much does logo design cost?
Logo design is a completely bespoke service, and we’ve finalized several logo design packages as in this page. We can also tailor your logo design project to your specific needs, goals and unique identity to make sure we get to the heart of your brand.
If you’re interested in getting a quote, get in touch with our team to figure everything out. Once we know exactly what you need and how we can achieve it for you, we’ll quote for your bespoke project.
How long does the logo design process take?
We usually allow around one – two weeks from start to finish to complete a logo design project. This timeframe may vary based on client response times, as we need your feedback before we can revise and refine initial logo concepts. Our current workload is also a factor, but we’ll let you know if there will be any delays before taking any payment, and you can decide whether to go ahead.
How many logos will I receive?
Depending on your chosen logo design package, we’ll present you with two or 4 ideas designed to meet your company’s objectives. We use the details uncovered during your initial consultation to fuel the logo designs. The next step is benchmarking these logos against our brief and any goals set at the beginning of the project.
We’ll then work with you to choose the strongest idea from the initial concepts, which we’ll refine and finalize. This will leave you with one logo design at the end of the process. Once it’s been signed off and any final payments received, we’ll send the final logo files via email.
What if I don't like the logo designs I am presented?
We base your logo designs on the information gathered from your discovery session, so the more we get out of this discussion, the better your logo designs will be. By being open and precise about what you’re looking to achieve for your business, you’ll help us to create strong foundations for your logo design.
After we send out the ideas/demos, you can consider to pick one of these demos and continue to revise it until we have the final version. Helixgram provides unlimited revisions on your chosen demo until you’re satisfied. The revisions are primarily based on the client’s suggestions and they also need to maintain the demo’s overall idea.
While it’s easy to say you do or don’t like a draft, it’s important to remember that a logo is more than just an image; it’s a functional piece of design. A logo that you don’t personally like might still be the right choice to engage with your audience. Of course, we want you to love your logo, but sometimes the needs of your business outweigh personal opinion.
At the start of your project, we’ll take a 50% deposit for the work. In the unlikely event that you don’t like any of your logos at the end of the process, we won’t ask you to pay the balance. And because the logo design process hasn’t been completed, we won’t be able to hand over the design files of the demos/ideas that we’ve presented to the client.
What do I get at the end of the process?
Logo Design – Final Files
At the end of the project you will receive a zip folder containing your new logo in all industry standard file formats and color profiles, ready for use across everything from print to digital. Included in your zip folder will be:
Logo File Formats:
- JPEG – Small file size, perfect for applications such as email signatures.
- PNG – Lossless compression and transparency supported. Perfect choice for digital and web applications.
- PDF – Universally recognized vector file format. Useful for redistribution.
- EPS – Editable, scalable and transparent, this versatile format is perfect for any application, especially print.
- SVG – Editable, scalable and very small file size. Perfect for web and logo animation.
- AI – Adobe Illustrator file is the industry standard for easy editing and sharing with other designers.
Logo Color Profiles:
- CMYK – Full color logo. Industry standard for any print materials.
- RGB – Full color logo. Industry standard for any on screen applications.
- Black Silhouette – A pure black version of your logo is provided, ideal for use on black and white or single colour documents.
- White Silhouette – An all white version of your logo is provided. Perfect for use over full colour, patterned or photographic backgrounds.
What if I want to make changes to my logo design?
Any changes or suggestions throughout the design process are welcome—and encouraged! We want you to be happy, so speak up and let us know exactly what you’re thinking so we can make changes accordingly while we work to finalize your logo concept.
Once the logo design process is complete and final payment has been made, any additional changes that you wish to make will be charged at an agreed additional rate. Any extra charges will be based on the time taken to make the amends. While one hour is usually plenty of time for several small revisions, complex changes will take longer.
Who owns the copyright?
You have full rights to use the logo. We only reserve the right to use the logo as part of our portfolio to show people an example of what we can create for them.
Can you animate my logo?
If you’d like us to animate your logo, that’s not a problem! The simplicity and versatility of our logo designs means that they usually animate well. They’re great for digital applications like websites and social media posts, and really help your brand to stand out.
For logo animation, we work closely with a third party to make sure you get the best results.
* Please note that logo animation is not included in our logo design packages and will incur an additional cost if requested.
Do you do more than just logos?
We do everything you need to create a complete brand identity.
Helixgram’s branding experts are on hand to provide Brand Identity Design, Print Design and Printing, helping you to develop a comprehensive identity for your brand.
Our services include:
- Corporate stationery design (business cards, letterheads, with compliments slips, envelopes etc)
- Document design (invoices, pdfs, presentations, pitch decks, proposals etc)
- Marketing collateral (promotional flyers, brochures, ebooks, posters etc)
- Social media branding (profile images, banners, ads, templates, quotes etc)
- Other print materials (menus, stickers, badges, pull-up banners etc)
- SEO and Social Media / Digital Marketing
- Anything your brand touches!
* Some projects require collaboration with 3rd party partners.
Do you only work with businesses in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) Vietnam?
As an Vietnamese-based branding agency, we love to support local businesses. Thanks to our flexible approach to working, we can offer our expert brand identity and strategy services to Ho Chi Minh City and beyond. We also work with clients overseas. Apart from Vietnam, we’re currently operating in 3 other countries including: Australia, Canada and United States.